Friday, November 28, 2008

Our products are dynamite!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi room 7 looking ford to see more stuff on your blog.



Bye


Lara E

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 7
Awesome blog!
Hope you're having fun in Rm 7.


See ya.

J.C.

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 7
Looking forward to the Tryathalon.
From Kurtis

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 7
I love your blog.
Are you looking forward to the tryathlon this afternoon?


Molly

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 7

Can't wait till the Tryathlon.


See you round.


Emma

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 7

Hope you're having a good year so far.
Are you having fun with your teacher this year?

I need to go.

A.T

Anonymous said...

Hi Room7

Can't wait till the Triathalon. Good luck.

Oscar

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until the Tryathlon.
Let's get some house points for our houses!!

Georgia B

Anonymous said...

Hey Room 7,
Great blog, I'm looking forward to seeing some great things throughout the year! Keep working on it and produce more awesome work!

Bye'

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 7.

How is it going?


See you round.


bye Hannah R

Anonymous said...

Dear Room 7,

I liked the cool movie and I think your products really are dynamite.

Good bye,

Zarek W.

Anonymous said...

Cool boards room 7. I'd like one of them.

Bye

Owen J

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 7 I really liked your video about lemonade.

Bye,

Charlotte